5 things you may not have known about Mt. Carmel basketball:
- After years of losing and hovering in the lower tier, MCS Boys’ Basketball has once again risen to prominence, with an 8-2 record in the 2017-18 season and then going 9-1 this season.
- MCS basketball program prioritizes teaching our kids how to play basketball the right way for life rather than just winning the game today.
- We look for high character first, talent second. We believe that anyone can learn to dribble and shoot a ball. It takes good character for a young man to represent Mt. Carmel and himself, on and off the court.
- We emphasize, expect and will help develop strong mental focus as much as top physical conditioning.
- Mt. Carmel is just a couple of players away from taking home the Middle School Championship once again!
Are you that player who could be the difference?
“I was so hungry I ate everything in front of me and I’m still not satisfied. Plus, my stomach hurts. You took your sweet time eating a ham sandwich and you’re smiling like it was the best thing you ever had.”Me: Are any of you guys playing for other teams?MCS Phoenix...
“Today I will do what others won’t, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can’t.”MCS Phoenix basketball player: Coach, we’re going to play full court, man-to-man defense?Me: Yes Sir.Player: The whole game?Me: Yep.Player: But no other team in the league plays that...
School Hours: Mon-Fri: 7:00am – 5:00pm
Location: 32A Calle Delos Marteres Agat, Guam 96915 | Telephone: (671) 565-5128/3822 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © Mount Carmel Catholic School. All Rights Reserved.